Today's technology that I explored is called Mixbook. Mixbook is a site were you can create beautiful scrapbook online. It's free and easy to sign up with just your name, email and password. At first I thought that I wasn't going to be able to understand by just looking at the website. It's tutorial wasn't very understanding but it opened up other links on youtube that explained everything really well. Here are some helpful tips to help you with your own book.
1.Go to the http://www.mixbook.com/ for mixbook.
2.Click on the signup link at the top of the page.
- Fill in your name, email, and a password.
3.Click on the get started now link
4.Click the create tab
5.Choose which size book you want.
-You have a chose between a 5 page book to a 35 page book They all range in small to large.
6.Select a theme
7. You can add photos from facebook, flickr, picasa, smugmug, and photobucket.
-You can select these by clicking on pick a photo.
-You can also change the shape and vision of the pic by clicking on the picture and using the tool bar that pops up.
8. Next choose auto mix on the toolbar .
-This will create a project for you using your uploads. If you don't like them you can rearrange them.
9.Add backgrounds and stickers
- This will help you put your own touch to the book.
10. Make sure you save all of your work and your book is complete.
- An embed code will be at the bottom of your home page as your finished.
Overall, I liked the way my book has came together by the helpful tutorials that I watched on youtube. I hope you guys enjoy my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment